The Reach All Nations Ministry began in June 2001 in Andhra Pradesh, India with a desire to reach the unreached world of 10/40 window with the good news of Jesus Christ though the word and deeds and make God's Name be great among the nations. It is estimated that there are more than 6,900 people groups in the world considered as the least reached people groups. With the moving of Christianity into Global South one of the best ways to reach these people groups is though Nativeworkers. Reach All Nations Ministry is meeting this need in five ways.
- We provide Biblical Training to NativeMissionaries/Church Planters.
- We serve as a Sending agency of NativeChurch Planters.
- We do Church Planting work among the unreached people groups/villages.
- We are committed to Supporting these NativeChurch planters though prayers, resources, and finances for a period of time till they become self sufficient.
- We also take up initiatives/projects for uplifting the poor, downtrodden, and weaker sections in society through Educational and Community development Programs.
Currently our work is in several districts of Andhra Pradesh and in the country of Nepal. The Lord continue to multiply our work.